Pre-Owned Yamaha Clavinova CLP-635 Matte Black | Used
- We can ship to anywhere in the US. Contact us for rates
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Immaculate used Yamaha Clavinova CLP-635 in matte black is ready for a new home! Practically new, this digital piano is ready to deliver years of joy!
* Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bring two of the world's finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
* Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
* GH3X (Graded Hammer 3X) keyboard action with synthetic ebony & ivory keytops features three sensors and an escapement mechanism, creating a response and feel that is very much like that of a grand piano.
* Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression that reflects the limitless number of factors contributing to the sound of a concert grand piano.
* Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
* String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, just like the behavior of acoustic pianos.
* Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
* USB audio recording and playback captures or plays back performances on a USB drive.
* Drum Rhythms are great to perform with and also put the fun back into practicing as they are a practical alternative to a metronome.
* 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
* An on-board, 16-track recorder allows you to create your own songs using multiple sounds for simultaneous playback.
* Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
* 303 lesson songs from popular piano methods like Hanon, Bayer, Czerny and Burgmüller help build technique.
* Full Dot LCD Display allows for smooth navigation of the instrument's features and functions.
* Smooth Release provides a quick, crisp release on fast note-offs and a gently decaying release for slow note-offs.