Kawai 5'0" GL-10 Baby Grand Piano w/Pianomation | New
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- We can ship to anywhere in the US. Contact us for rates
Kawai GL-10 Baby Grand Piano
The Kawai GL-10 is simply the finest 5'0" baby grand piano in the world today. With the most complete set of music-enhancing features ever offered on a piano of this size, the GL-10 has everything a pianist needs to succeed - superb tone, exceptional touch and a range of exclusive design elements that will sustain its outstanding performance for years to come.
* Length: 5'0" (153 cm)
* Width: 59" (150 cm)
* Height: 40" (102 cm)
* Weight: 622 lbs. (282 kg)
In 2016, the Kawai GL Series Professional Grand Pianos were named "Product of the Year" by MMR Magazine. This honor positioned the GL Series as the most popular piano line in the global music products industry and confirmed the exceptional quality and performance of this outstanding line of instruments. The introductory model of the GL Series, the GL-10, is the finest 5'0″ baby grand piano in its class.
Its feature set includes the revolutionary Millennium III Grand Action with ABS-Carbon composites, longer keys than any comparable piano (for greater control), the widest Stretcher Bar ever built into in a smaller grand piano (for strength and stability), under-felted hammers (for outstanding tone) and concert-length key buttons that provide more power with less effort. Pianists will perform better on the GL-10 over time than on than on any other 5'0″ piano in the world. Experience the GL-10 baby grand piano and you will understand.
PNOmation3 The Next Generation Of Player Piano Technology.
* The most advanced player technology.
* The most advanced optical record technology.
* The best and most comprehensive music content.
* Industries best roster of artists.
Connecting With PNOmation Just Got A Whole Lot Easier
* Wi-Fi Direct - there is no internet connection required. Log on as if it is in StandAlone mode, great for Wi-Fi client setup, loss of internet and any other access without an internet connection.
* Wi-Fi Network Client - The benefits of being a client on your network. Access multiple players on a network, auto updates, auto PNOcloud and PNOmation Cloud backups, ease of access, smart home integration, Amazon Echo, Apple watch and access to exclusive content. Works simultaneously with the Wi-Fi Direct mode.
* Bluetooth MIDI - gives you instant access to 3rd party apps without wires. From Piano Marvel to Garage Band.
* Bluetooth Audio In - stream content to the system with QRS's secure AMI signal, allowing you to play streaming video performances while you watch them on any of your devices or big screen.
* Bluetooth Audio Out - Bluetooth speakers that are up high, the PNOmation system has delay settings for syncing again.
* 3G Option - this future feature gives you essential and unique network capabilities without a Wi-Fi network.
The PNOmation Playback Bundle
* Includes all you need to have your piano play itself.
* PNOmation Playback Engine, Controller and Processor.
* Speaker for background music.
* WiFi interface for network integration or stand alone mode.
* Pin Light Port Extension (PLx) - Status, I/O Ports, USB, Headphones, Mic or Laptop.
* Voice Prompt feedback.
* IR Remote.
The PNOmation Playback and Record Bundle
* Includes the Playback Bundle.
* PNOscan sensors and integrations.
* Record, Playback, Perform, Save and Practice.
* PNOcloud auto record, auto save and auto upload feature set.*
* Practice and Perform.
The PNOmation Playback, Record and Practice Bundle
* Includes the Playback & Record Bundle.
* Key Stop Rail for practicing in silence.
* Practice in Silence Capabilities.
* Kawai's Exclusive Millennium III Action - Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
* Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID) - Double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength
* Extended Length Keysticks - For more even response from the front to the back of each key
* Concert-Length Key Buttons - Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power
* Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard - Permanently crowned for long-term tonal stability
* Solid Brass Agraffes - For even string spacing and easier tuning
* Multi-Grip 11-Ply Laminated Pin Block
* V-Pro Plate - Gray Iron with "Crossbone" Design
* Steel-Reinforced Keyslip for strength and stability to avoid sticking keys
* Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keybed for strength and optimum energy transfer
* Ultra-slow "Soft Fall" Fallboard Closing System
* KAWAI Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty
Size Length 5''0" (153 cm)
Width 59" (150 cm)
Height 40" (102 cm)
Weight 622 lbs. (282 kg)
Touch White Key Surfaces Acrylic
Black Key Surfaces Phenol
Action Millennium III Action with Carbon Fiber
Hammers All Underfelted
Sound Soundboard Solid Spruce, Tapered
Agraffes 1-46 keys
Duplex Scaling -
Back Posts 2
Exterior Design Pedals Damper, Sostenuto, Soft
Casters Single, Brass
Lid props 2
Fallboard "Soft Fall" Closing System
Music Rack Position 5 Positions
Hard Finish -
Other Features Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID)
Steel-Reinforced Keyslip & Keybed
To ensure your peace of mind and protect the value of your investment, every Kawai grand piano is covered by our Ten Year Fully Transferable Warranty. This warranty is the seal of Kawai craftsmanship-and the assurance of your satisfaction for many years to come.