Kawai 5'2" GL-20 Baby Grand Piano w/ Pianomation | Polished Ebony | New
- We can ship to anywhere in the US. Contact us for rates
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Kawai 5'2" GL-20 Polished Ebony Baby Grand Piano
The GL-20 possesses every design element of ground-breaking GL-10 Professional Baby Grand Piano in a larger 5'2" size that provides greater bass resonance and a more impressive visual profile. The tone of the GL-20 is further enhanced by the addition of Dual Duplex Scaling that produces greater complexity of tone. With its exceptional combination of touch and tone, the GL-20 is a potent performer with a petite profile.
* Length: 5''2" (157 cm)
* Width: 59" (150 cm)
* Height: 40" (102 cm)
* Weight: 661 lbs. (300 kg)
Among pianos, each size possesses a unique character with distinctive tonal qualities. The impressive tone of the 5'2″ GL-20 baby grand piano is enhanced not only by its longer scale design that provides more bass response, but also by the addition of Dual Duplex Scaling that allows the extreme ends of the piano's strings to vibrate and produce additional harmonics that enliven tone. Dual Duplex Scaling is an important design element that helps make possible the beautiful singing quality of the GL-20.
We invite you to experience this extraordinary instrument, an important member of the renowned GL Series line of grand pianos that was named Global Music Industry "Product of the Year" by MMR Magazine in 2016.
* Kawai's Exclusive Millennium III Action - Featuring ABS-Carbon Technology with Carbon Fiber
* Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID) - Double-width Stretcher Bar for optimum strength
* Extended Length Keysticks - For more even response from the front to the back of each key
* Concert-Length Key Buttons - Doubled length for maximum energy transfer and optimum power
* Solid Spruce Precision Tapered Soundboard - Permanently crowned for long-term tonal stability
* Dual-Duplex Scaling - For added tonal richness
* Solid Brass Agraffes - For even string spacing and easier tuning
* Multi-Grip 11-Ply Laminated Pin Block
* V-Pro Plate - Gray Iron with "Crossbone" Design
* Steel-Reinforced Keyslip for strength and stability to avoid sticking keys
* Steel-Reinforced, Multi-Laminated Keybed for strength and optimum energy transfer
* Ultra-slow "Soft Fall" Fallboard Closing System
* KAWAI Ten Year FULL Transferable Manufacturer's Warranty
Size Length 5''2" (157 cm)
Width 59" (150 cm)
Height 40" (102 cm)
Weight 661 lbs. (300 kg)
Touch White Key Surfaces Acrylic
Black Key Surfaces Phenol
Action Millennium III Action with Carbon Fiber
Hammers All Underfelted
Sound Soundboard Solid Spruce, Tapered
Agraffes 1-46 keys
Duplex Scaling Fore & Back
Back Posts 3
Exterior Design Pedals Damper, Sostenuto, Soft
Casters Single, Brass
Lid Props 2
Fallboard "Soft Fall" Closing System
Music Rack Position 5 Positions
Hard Finish -
Other Features Stretcher Over-Lap Integrated Design (SOLID)
Steel-Reinforced Keyslip & Keybed
FULL TEN YEAR WARRANTY
To ensure your peace of mind and protect the value of your investment, every Kawai grand piano is covered by our Ten Year Fully Transferable Warranty. This warranty is the seal of Kawai craftsmanship-and the assurance of your satisfaction for many years to come.
This instrument has been thoroughly inspected by our service department and maintained to ensure it is sold in optimal playing condition. It includes a 90-day full-service warranty with purchase and will be tuned before delivery. Additional service plans are available at the time of purchase. The complete package qualifies for financing and includes a piano bench. Delivery and/or service fees vary and are based on location and logistics. For more information on delivery and service fees, please contact Kawai Piano Gallery for a quote. Delivery and service promotions are applicable at times. Extended warranty plans are also available.
To purchase or for more information, please call 636-265-2866.